justvivian

(up to latest chapter)

It's nearly finished . . . so excited! :D

----

WIP no longer ladies!

I usually try to avoid swearing (excessively) in reviews. But. . .

Oh my fucking god. It's finished. Done. And I fucking loved it.

I feel so blown. Like my IQ suddenly just dropped 20 points from the sheer mind blowyness I feel. (No that is not a word. Get over it).

I loved it loved it! It was just such a steamy, but wonderful, gripping read. Holy shit on a popsicle. It was awesome. Fuck.

-----

As you can probably tell, I had just finished the book, and was in a state resembling that of a puppy on ecstasy when I wrote that previous review.

I did love this book so much. It was a sexy, but also heartfelt and just plain wonderful read. Despite having a rather trashy premise (err hello, bodyguard/master fantasy anyone?), it is more than just a raunch-fest (though there is a plethora of sex).

And the main character is a slut. I'm not even going to try and defend him. He has his reasons, but for some people, it may not be enough to get over it.

And the mystery, though it is actually pretty suspenseful, can be guessed during those long-ass 270k words.

Which brings me to the length of this fanfic. To be honest, I didn't feel it. I don't know if it was because it was a week before I could get a new chapter (which never was a long as I wanted it to be), or if it was just so fantabulous. Either way, I didn't care, but it's obviously an issue for some reviewers.

Yes, so overall, there are many flaws. But I love it. Opinions be opinions.

Edit: 27/02/2013